Pumpkin Kibbeh with Spinach & Feta Cheese
Pumpkin, bulgur, spinach, onions, water, feta cheese, wheat flour, salt, vegetable oil, dried mint, spices.
Contains: Wheat glutenm, Milk
Contains: Wheat gluten, Milk
Individuals with food allergies: This product is made in a facility that processes foods containing wheat, milk, soy, tree nuts, eggs and seeds (including sunflower seeds). Mezze does not use any peanuts, fish or shellfish.
How to Prepare
- Set the air fryer to 400°F / 200°C (for optimal results oil spray the product).
- Spread the frozen product as a single even layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes, flipping them after 6-8 minutes.
- In a wok or frying pan , heat oil to 365°F / 180°C (enough oil to submerge your Mezze product)
- Remove your Mezze product from the freezer, place directly in the pan and reduce the heat.
- Fry for aproximately 5-7 minutes or until golden brown, turning them over halfway through frying.
- Preheat oven to 410° F / 210° C.
- Place the frozen product on lightly greased baking tray (without defrosting)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.